Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

My Autobiography

My name is Claudia Álvarez, I was born in 1996 on Santiago, Chile so right now I'm 19 years old and counting. I have a big sister and my parents split up a couple years ago. I get to see my dad very often and I live with my sister, my mom and my cat (who I love sooooo much).

I don't remember much as a child because we used to change houses a lot so I've never been one of those persons who have lived in the same place since they can remember. But it's not so bad because I've learned to adapt myself in different situations and I have memories in different places also I know how to move in the city by my self, so it's pretty good.

I went to the same school for 14 years and I usually got good grades but I've always been a low profile person,  I don't like to call for attention and I'm most of the times quiet. That doesn't mean I'm boring though, I tent to be very open with the people I know and I have the best time in my own ways.I've always liked music and singing, and my dad used to play guitar all the time so the guitar was always around (I remember as a child not knowing how to play guitar at all but "playing it" anyways haha.) I learnt to play guitar at school and for christmas my dad and grandma had me a classic guitar and so I was able to play every day at home and eventually I got better at it. I started learning songs and singing more and now It's a hobby of mine and I enjoy doing it so much.

Another important part of my life is my cat Vito Corleone, it's a 6 months old ginger cat. Because of the places that I've lived I never got to have ANY pet, not a cat, not a dog, nothing and I love them so much so now that I finally got a pet I give him all my love.

I'm currently studying Library Science and I think it's pretty great, I've learnt stuff, met friends and done a lot of new things in my time at the university so I'm enjoying it as much as I can.I'm still figuring out who I am and learning about my self cause I think you never stop discovering things about yourself but I like what I've found so far. As long as I keep trusting in my abilities I'll be ok.


That's all... for now :)






1 comment: